Sports lovers do not compromise on their sports coverage. For getting the live stream or watching old evergreen sports content, the real sports fans do not hesitate to pay extra and at times the same as for the rest of the channel. The exclusive and live coverage holds the charm and excitement. The thrill of following the game and battle in real-time is not the same when you know the results.
Before we cover streaming services that you can use for watching live sports coverage, let’s talk about conventional services. Spectrum TV packages are a household name in millions of households in America for providing quality services, comprehensive channel line up without restricting the customers into any agreement. Spectrum TV is an app designed exclusively for Spectrum customers, which functions the same way as any streaming app.
Let’s see the websites and apps where you can watch live sports coverage.
It is a free website for sports lovers, especially cricket lovers. It offers links to almost every match that is going on at that time. The authority manages and ensures that every link on the website is working and providing the best coverage. It comes up with a user-friendly interface that allows its customers to use the services without any difficulty. Apart from cricket, you can also watch sports matches of tennis, football, baseball, and more.
PROS of Cricfree
- User-friendly interface.
- International sports content from different channels accessible to watch live.
- A wide-ranging source of games especially cricket libraries.
CONS of Cricfree
- Pop-up advertisements can be disturbing.
- Some links to streams are geo-restricted.
This website is known for its regional sports coverage. Here, you can watch YES Network, Fox Sports, and Prime Ticket. The website allows you to watch Big Ten Network, Fox Deportes, FS1, FS2, and more. The website mainly targets the American audience. However, it also offers its services in Australia, Brazil, and some parts of Asia.
PROS of Fox Sports
- Watch around four games simultaneously using the split-screen feature.
- Included in additional network bundles.
- Seamless device transferring experience
- User-friendly interface hence Easy-to-navigate.
CONS of Fox Sports
- Ads could be disturbing.
- Does not offer a free trial.
- Have to sign up with any provider to get access to content.
- No offline downloads or DVR storage.
- Accessible in limited countries.
A social media website that allows you to enjoy live sports coverage using any of your smart devices like your smartphone or laptop. All you need is to sign up on the website with your details, and that is it. Apart from watching streams from other networks, users can also do live streaming for their Facebook friends. On Facebook, you can watch almost every live stream without any cost. So what are you waiting for? Most of you might have a Facebook account for sure!
PROS of Facebook Watch
- Easily accessible streams.
- Live chat boosts engagement.
- Selection of games accessible via live stream.
CONS of Facebook Watch
- Restricted to 1 official MLB stream per week.
- The quality of video streaming can be worse than any other online source.
- Some fabricated streams could also be present using this service.
Live Soccer TV
Live Soccer TV is not only for soccer players as it allows you to watch NFL leagues, cricket, and rugby games. This website also gives a user-friendly interface for its customers to enjoy the services without any difficulty. The website has a table where you have separate sections for teams, competitions, news, and more.
PROS of Live Soccer TV
- User-friendly interface
- Dependable free links to live stream.
- Mobile-friendly features and design.
- Gives you alerts for forthcoming games.
- Live updates of games
CONS of Live Soccer TV
- Restricted access based on geo-restrictions
This website is a perfect option for the residents of the United Kingdom who love watching games. If you are living in another country, you can install a VPN, connect to the UK server, and enjoy the games being held there. On BBC iPlayer, you can watch cricket, golf, basketball, soccer, and more.
PROS of BBC iPlayer
- Obtainable on several platforms.
- Ad-free content for streaming.
CONS of BBC iPlayer
- Quality of Streaming has a difficult time modifying to different internet speeds.
- Restricted to U.K. residents only.