You are planning to venture onto your new business and are pretty excited to get started with everything. Things are going all good, and suddenly you realize that you forgot a critical aspect of your newly ideated business. Yes, you forgot to frame a curated business plan to match your taste and boost your business and potential customers. Out of the blue, you search for a professional business plan writing service provider that can help you formulate a good game plan. The person you plan to hire should be a professional business plan expert because this plan will reflect and portray your business to the external words, investors, customers, etc.
So, the question is, how do you identify if someone is a professional business plan writer or simply a blogger claiming to have the expertise of writing a business plan. Let see some of the traits that can help you differentiate between the two and make the right decision.
Business Plan Writer
- Business Plan writing is a professional role in generating a curated business plan for a customer or business. This plan generally contains various aspects describing its core business activities, objectives, and how it plans to achieve its goals.
- Prepare documents that are not targeted to the general public but rather for a set of target users to achieve a specific purpose.
- A business plan writer can perform business analysis, collaborate with different stakeholders, and document their thought processes very easily and subtly.
- Business Plan Writers are generally hired to work on a business plan for a fixed amount of income. Hence, plan writers tend to have a continuous source of income stream, unlike bloggers, where you need to have more and more readers to generate more revenue.
- Those who write blogs regularly for a website or online journals.
- Passionate about writing and storytelling. Bloggers are someone who loves creative writing. For a blogger, the words reflect their passion, and the readers are more interested in reading the blog.
- Someone who loves reading. Bloggers stay updated with the latest trends in the market to frame creative content that readers admire.
- Someone who is very good at communication. Bloggers need to communicate their message and express their feeling through writing. If the reader gets the essence of the writing, it’s considered to be a successful blog.
- Patience is the key for any blogger. A blog is something widely available for a range of topics. If you google and search any random topic, you are most likely to find 100s of blogs. Bloggers need to be very patient and write regularly to increase their reader count. Blogs are like start-ups, they take time to build, but the fruits of labour are sweeter later.
- May or may not have the business acumen needed for technical writing such as business plan documentation.
Hope this article gives a good amount of information on the differences between a business plan writer and a blogger. Make sure you use these traits and check the background of your business plan writer before moving forward with hiring them.